Pandora app was launched in 2008 and is one of the best and oldest apps offered for the iPhone. This mobile application has over millions of active listeners in the U.S., Australia and New Zealand countries. Its streamlining feature has been one of the best features that have gained popularity since the launch of this Pandora app.
There are certain new features that have been added to the Pandora for iOS devices. We are listing down some of the best features that have really made a difference in this app:
- Improvement in User interface and the design of this app is the first-most update done to this app.
- Animation and movement based on gesture of the person using the app is another r feture that has been introduced for the iOS 8 devices.
- Customized controls allow the user to play songs with “thumbs-up” rating. You can change the thumbs up rating to “thumbs-down” in the case you don’t want to include any particular song in your playlist.
- Notification feature alert the listener about the new songs or music that have been recently added to the station.
- This app supports high resolution feature of high-end phones including the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- The other feature that will now entertain you is Browse feature. This feature has been discussed in detail here.